Creativity Action Service
CREATIVITY refers to arts, and other experiences that involve creative thinking.
ACTION refers to physical activities contributing to a healthy lifestyle, complementing academic work
SERVICE refers to an unpaid and voluntary exchange that has a learning benefit for the student.
The aims of CAS
CAS aims to develop students who :
- identify goals, develop strategies and determine further actions for personal growth
- explore new possibilities, embrace new challenges and adapt to new roles
- actively participate in planned, sustained, and collaborative projects
- enjoy and find significance in a range of experiences
- reflect upon experiences
- understand himself/herself as part of global communities
CAS Learning Outcomes
- Identification of strengths and developing areas of growth
- Demonstration and development of new skills
- Demonstration of initiative and commitment
- Display the benefits of collaboration
- Engagement with global issues
- Considering ethics in selected choices and actions.