TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS - Our professional development courses are learning experiences that enable the participants to design and deliver 21st Century curriculum for any subject. So you tell your learning needs and we will design a program for you.
Participants who have graduated from our workshops are able to:
- Design a 21st Century learning program that can be immediately used in their classrooms.
- Show work portfolios to further professional and career development.
QUALIFIED TRAINERS AND EXCELLENT FACILITIES - Our workshop convenors have internationally-recognized qualifications from world-class service providers of education and assessment:
- Master of Education from The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers and Trainers (CIDTT)
- Master of Education From Charles Sturt University, Australia
- Diploma Program of Montessori, MMI University, Singapore
WEEKEND WORKSHOP - are designed to meet the needs of individuals or groups in increasing their knowledge and/or complement their teaching and enhancing their professional development. Weekend Workshops are usually for two days (Saturday-Sunday) at the beginning of each month, with a specific topic.
OUTREACH PROGRAMS - are packages of teacher training or educational consulting and professional development for schools and companies that are interested in improving the professionalism of their employees with topics tailored to the their needs.
IN HOUSE PROGRAM/ MONTESSORI - is designed in face-to-face learning mode, 2 sessions in a week with 3 hours duration per session. It includes classroom teaching, direct supervision, discussion, classroom practice, and assignments. In-house Program Teacher Training is divided into 4 (four) interconnected modules about design, practice, assessment, and evaluation.